Discipline is remembering what you want.
- Exercise (get that heart rate up...be careful at the gym if you're clumsy)
- Reading Daily (probably something that makes your brain work a little)
- Eating well (Mix it up a bit. I learned eating pizza often with different toppings doesn't count)
- Spending time with friends/family/pets
- Showering (No one wants to be around the smelly kid)
- Chores (Then why does it sound so negative)
- Smiling (is my favorite) :-D
A goal without a plan is just a wish.
--Antoine de Saint-Exupery
- Drinking booze in excess
- Smoking cigs/bath salts/crack (you get the idea)
- Gossiping like you're back in middle school
- Watching TV (get off your butt and do something)
- Quoting The Office incessantly (That's what she said)
- Frowning (smile lines are much cuter later anyway)
- Shopping like it's your job (unless you're a personal shopper...then go right ahead)
He who controls others may be powerful, but he who has mastered himself is mightier still.
Steps to take to change or form a habit:
Step 1. Decide that you really want to change and convince yourself that you can
Step 2. Try to gain insight on what's causing the bad habit
Step 3. Set reasonable goals at first
Step 4. Measure your progress and don't be discouraged by occasional slips
Step 5. Seek additional support if your habits are proving harder to change